Monday, February 11, 2008

Grammy Awards 2008 - Alicia Keys and John Mayer - No One

I happened to catch a few minutes of the Grammys last night and saw this performance. I thought it was so hot. JT thinks John Mayer looks epileptic though, and Janos says Alicia's earrings are huge. Whatever. It's still an amazing performance.

**EDITED** I just spoke with Philip tonight who said, "Hey, 10kp, I'm the one who told you about this song, like, a million years ago. How come I'm not mentioned once in your blog post? And while you're at it, why isn't there a head shot of me on your blog either?"

For the sake of time, I'll post his head shot later. But yeah, thanks Philip for re-introducing me to Alicia Keys. This is just a hot, hot song.


-10-key princess

1 comment:

i'm talking louder said...

You're right-this was the best performance of the night. Thanks for posting!
-SM