Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cop's 3rd Wife = Murder Victim

Kathleen Savio's death has been ruled a homicide. I'm sorry if I'm jumping to conclusions, but how has Drew Peterson not been charged with murder yet?
But ladies, if after all of this suspicious behavior you still decide you want some one-on-one time with Bolingbrook's most notorious ex-cop, you can still call Chicago's WJMK-FM to petition they bring back their contest, "Win a Date with Drew Peterson." I mean, who wouldn't want a chance to be his 5th wife? Though, I'm assuming it would help if you were underage and unable to defend yourself. Sorry 10-key princess, but it looks like you're out of the race. After all, you have a Taser.
-SM

3 comments:

i'm talking louder said...

My dad mentioned that they thought they found wife #4's body. What's the deal with that? Was it hers?
-10kp

i'm talking louder said...

Oh, and by the way, if I EVER become desperate enough to want to win a date with Drew Peterson, you officially have my permission to set me up with that snarky brother-in-law of yours. But I'm warning you now - I'll come fully armed, martial arts skills and Taser in hand.
-10kp

i'm talking louder said...

I don't think it was Stacy's body. And I wouldn't wish my bro-in-law on anyone!
-SM