Friday, February 29, 2008

Charting Your Favorite Song

Every morning, I scour the internet to see what's going on in the land of pop culture. And every morning, I come across a lot of weird stuff, which is near and dear to my heart. It's like my fuel.

This morning was no different. It seems that someone created a group on Flickr where members can upload their own song charts. Now you're probably asking yourself what a song chart is, so let me provide an example:


If you still don't know what a song chart is, it's a chart that conveys a song title. A lot of them are Excel-based, but they don't have to be. In case you're stumped, the above song chart is "Groove is in the Heart" by Dee-Lite. Get it? There are tons more here.

I haven't checked all of the song charts out yet, but I'm guessing there has to be a few that William Hung has belted out in his day. And if not, I'm sure he's practicing them for an upcoming karaoke contest.

-JT

2 comments:

i'm talking louder said...

Wow - these are tough!
-SM

i'm talking louder said...

The only one I could get without assistance? Milli Vanilli - Blame it on the Rain. Sad.
-10kp