Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Forget your platform. What I really want to know is how you handle a paintball gun.

I'll be the first to admit that politics is not my area of expertise. I'm informed, yes, and have my opinions as well, but mostly from a macro-perspective. But the good people over at The Smoking Gun might just have changed all that for me.

Click on image to play game


Yes, it's true - choose your favorite presidential candidate and navigate your way through the White House. Forget the tough questions during the debates - see how the candidates handle the pressure of green balls of paint being fired at them from behind the White House columns.

Oh yeah - and watch out for one Rudolph Giuliani. He's a sneaky one.

-JT

4 comments:

i'm talking louder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i'm talking louder said...

10kp, HOW did you not make it past 8 seconds? Point, shoot, splatter. It's easy! My problem was - I couldn't figure out how to get to the next round (which button am I supposed to press?)

And JT - where in the world do you find these things?

Fun times.

-SM

i'm talking louder said...

It took me one game to figure out how to get to the next round, but when those arrows come up across the bottom of the screen, all you do is move your candidate right until he/she goes off the screen, using the right arrow or 'd' key.

-JT

i'm talking louder said...

Barack Obama has better tuck-and-roll skills than John McCain - the ex-Vietnam POW? I don't think so!

On second thought, I guess that WAS a long time ago... and McCain has since aged. A lot.

-SM