Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Broken record...

Bear with me. I don't want to sound like a broken record (though I know I will), but I think this is something totally crazy.

I just happened to read a snippet about singer Amy Winehouse. I go to Google and do a news search. This is what I get:



Gah! I'm seeing news articles of 'alleged' things happening in distant parts of the world...in MINUTES! It's crazy, its not that someone incredibly rich and famous appears to be in a downward spiral with billions of people possibly watching. The rules of public celebrity behavior were totally different before the internet. It's a little out of control, but it makes me nervous thinking how really diabolical people will be so on top of this once they figure out how to get on top of it...if they haven't already...

No comments: