Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What Bra Sizes Really Mean - *100th understandbetter Post*

From an e-mail I got from a mom in our playgroup:

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!

(A} Almost Boobs...
{B} Barely There...
{C} Can't Complain!...
{D} Dang!...
{DD} Double Dang!...
{E} Enormous!...
{F} Fake...
{G} Get a Reduction...
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!...

-SM

2 comments:

i'm talking louder said...

OK, call me ignorant, but I had no idea there was a size DD. How come D's get the double dangs?
-10kp

i'm talking louder said...

10kp, I'm barely there. I've never even looked at the double dang section.
-SM