Friday, July 11, 2008

Scenes From My Kind of Town

For the loyal readers of understandbetter, I present to you the "Best of Chicago - Summer Scenes 2008 Edition."

Creative advertising by Dominicks. Or maybe I just have a dirty mind.

A million billion people rushing the loop after fireworks.

Note to self: always look at myself from all angles before leaving the house so I don't end up on someone else's blog for looking like this. (Sorry, I couldn't resist taking this picture.)

Ah. Wrigley Field. The Cubbies rule (2004).

Whoever the ad agency was that came up with the Pillsbury Doughboy deserves a gold star.

I love this city and its people.

-10-key princess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a man, baby!

Anonymous said...

Nice cheese thigsh.

Anonymous said...

how is the pharmacy?