Friday, August 29, 2008

Palin for Veep

I'll have to admit, until about 5 hours ago, I had no idea who Sarah Palin was. Who, again? What's her name?

After doing a bit of research, I have to say, I'm quite pleased with the outcome of McCain's choice for Vice President. She's everything he's not. Young. Articulate. A woman. A mother of five. A true conservative.

Yes, democrats will say she's inexperienced and unqualified. Yes, they'll pull the "McCain is how old, and he chose *HER* to replace him if/when he dies?" But just look at who they chose for their candidate for Commander in Chief. Do you *really* want to pull out the experience card? Really?

He's got my vote. I'm starting to feel enthusiasm for my Grand Old Party again. Let's just hope this duo can carry it forward through November.

-10-key princess

No comments: