Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm Bored

I don't know whether to be elated or depressed that I'm home alone on a Friday night. Well, to avoid being either, I've decided to make a list of 10 things that I can do tonight and stop whining about being bored.

1. Paint my toenails
2. Read "The Devil Wears Prada" since it's been on my bookshelf for 2 years now
3. Watch all the backlogged SYTYCD episodes on Tivo
4. Give myself a day off from the diet and bake brownies
5. Finally look at that knitting book my sister gave me and give it a go
6. Research pets that are low maintenance yet give lots of love
7. Rearrange the furniture
8. Pay bills
9. Color my hair
10. Sort and organize my pictures, give them titles, create slideshows, add music, and after all that, backup my computer

See? Who says you need plans every weekend? But now, I'm just overwhelmed with all the stuff I have to get done before tonight is over.

-10-key princess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

6. Research pets that are low maintenance yet give lots of love

Chia pets come to mind.

Anonymous said...

That looks like McCain's hand.

i'm talking louder said...

Whose handwriting is that? Is that yours? It looks so juvenile!

We got rid of our DVR, so no more SYTYCD for us. How did it end up? I know who won, but was it deserved?
-SM